Trusted & Safe Tree Surgery Contractors | Our Company Key principle is to maintain the quality of our service.
As professional Arborists - Tree Surgeons & Grounds maintenance contractors who supply quality solutions in Tree surgery, Tree care, Vegetation, Grass & Weed management solutions.
Inline with our commitment we voluntarily register for & undergo external accreditation & are members of relevant organisations
- Corporate Member of the Royal Forestry Society
- Professional Member of the Consulting Arborists Society
- ISO 9001; 2008 Quality Management standard - UKAS Accredited
- ISO 14001 Environment Management standard - UKAS Accredited
- Arboricultural Association Approved Contractor AAAC Approved Tree Surgeons
- Chas, Contractor Health & Safety Scheme accredited
- Constructionline Accredited
- NPTC City & Guilds Qualified Teams
- Independent Practical skills assessments by NPTC of staff skill set & relevant knowledge
- Safe Contractor Scheme Accredited
- Trustmark Scheme Accredited
- Environment agency registered Waste Carriers
- Royal Forestry Society qualified in Arboriculture
- Qualified City & Guilds NPTC Assessor in Tree related operations
- IPAF qualified operatives for the use of the Company Cherry Picker 4x4 mounted Mewp
UKAS ISO Standards For Quality Management Iso 9001 2008 & Iso 14001 Q; What is this ?
These highly Credible accreditions have Annual audits by external verifiers who monitor our company in operational and office based systems.
Systems which we have put in place to ensure that we maintain our own high standards in respect of our management of Envrironmental & Quality operations throughout the business.