Oakdale is a multi service specialist provider with expert Tree surgeons and land based service teams with the knowledge, experience & a highly skilled workforce.
As a Quality accredited Company we provide Value to our clients, by having in place protocols and practices that keep our services sustainable, relevant and credible.
Oakdale holds many corporate accreditation's & our operational staff hold Personal Qualifications and certificates.
NPTC Tree surgery Qualifications : Chainsaw, Tree Climbing Machinery operations & Specialist units
- 201 202 203 Maintenance & Cross Cutting and Felling + Processing Trees up to 380mm Replaces old CS 30/31
- 301 Fell & Process Trees over 380mm old cs32
- 206 306 Accessing a Tree using a Rope & Harness and aerial Tree Rescue Operations
- 308 Aerial Cutting of Trees Using Free-fall Techniques (old CS 39)
- 307 Tree Pruning operation unit 307 old Cs 40
- 309 Aerial Tree Rigging Unit 309 old CS 41
- 207 Arboricultural Ground worker Cs45
- 205 Powered Pole Chainsaw unit old CS47
- Ua1 Electrical awareness [Powerlines]
- 222 Use of Brushwood Chipper ( Hand fed )
- 220 Use of Stump grinder
- 305 Emergency Damaged tree operations
- Safe use of Plant machinery 360º Diggers upto 10 Tonnes
- PA1 & PA6a herbicide application
- Ride on Self Propelled Mowers
- Pedestrian controlled mower
- Strimmer & Brush cutting Operations
- Tractor driving & use of associated implements
- Thorough inspection of Arboricultural equipment LOLER regs
- NRSWA Highways: Signing & Guarding, Street works units 2 for operatives & 10 for our supervisors
- Use of Mechanical Elevated Work Platform category 1B Cherry Picker
- First aid + Forestry
We have strong operational infrastructure with effective procedures in place to provide "excellence" in operation where Safety remains at the fore front.
We recruit induct staff locally building strong links to our community.
We train staff in house to our own High standards with further training as needed with independent assessment to recognised National standards such as IPAF & NPTC
via a purpose sector skills training centre ARBSCHOOL
Developing our staff as needed to give sustainable employment which in turns brings pride in our success and underlines our commitment to the excellence of end product delivered we deliver to our customers.
Oakdale are proud to be Preferred Approved specialist providers to Local government and County Councils, Highways & Infrastructure clients, National Insurers, Social Housing Associations, Schools & Colleges and Commercial companies along with private homeowners.
Perhaps the true Testament to our service is the glowing feedback from our customers, who rely on Oakdale year after year
Working throughout the North Yorkshire York, Ryedale Scarborough, Whitby & Northeast England regions from our bases in Cleveland & North Yorkshire Teesvalley Middlesbrough Guisborough.